Last Post - 30 April 2009
Last Post - 14 April 2009
Last Post - 09 April 2009
Last Post - 16 March 2009
Last Post - 17 February 2009
Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction.
Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872
- We can only account for 4 per cent of the cosmos
- Two spacecraft are flouting the laws of physics
- Destabilising our view of the universe
- Nuclear energy without the drama?
- Are you more than just a bag of chemicals?
- NASA scientists found evidence for life on Mars. Then they changed their minds
- Has ET already been in touch?
- It’s a freak that could rewrite the story of life
- Evolution’s problem with self-destruction
- There are better ways to reproduce
- Your decisions are not your own
- Who’s being deceived?
- It’s patently absurd, so why won’t it go away?